No admission outside the official dates and times.
Cameras and other photographic equipment are not allowed at the Market, except those used by journalists for professional purposes.
The International Centre is a non-smoking facility under Mississauga's Smoke-Free-By-Law and smoking is strictly prohibited. Those contravening the Smoke-Free-By-Law are subject to a fine of up to $5,000. Please help us to maintain a healthy atmosphere for all attendees.
From Friday, May 26 until the end of the Show, Sunday, May 28, 2017, industry professionals who wish to visit the Show to work or to visit must wear a badge.
|They work in the booths||- Exhibitors|
- Sales representatives
They come to buy
- Buyers (retailers)
They come to visit the Show
- Designers & decorators
|- Guests (including exhibitors’ guests and store personnel)|
- Show employees
Starting March 1st, exhibitors can request their badges.
- ‘’EXHIBITOR’’ BADGES: This category includes all employees and/or management staff who will be working in the booth during the Show (except sales reps, see below).
This badge gives access to the exhibit floor before the opening hours.
- ’GUEST’’ BADGES: This category is for exhibitors’ special guests only (e.g.: bank managers, factory and office employees) and not for the staff working in the booth.
Exhibitor guest badges give access to the Show only during opening hours.
- ’SALES REPRESENTATIVE’’ BADGES: Despite the fact that they work in exhibitors’ booths, sales representatives must request their own badges.
To register as a buyer:
During your online or on-site registration, you will be required to supply two (2) of the following supporting documents:
- Supply your Business Card showing company name, your name, mailing or business address, telephone, email address and web site.
- A current retail business license proving that your company is involved in the furniture, interior design, bedding, home decor, gift & accessory industries.
- Certification or license of being an interior designer.
- Two (2) copies of purchase orders/invoices from the last four (4) months, indicating purchases of furniture, bedding, floor coverings, gifts or accessories.
- Employment verification letter on company letterhead.
To obtain their badge, media representatives must go to the Press room.
No children under the age of sixteen (16) years are permitted on the Show floor, on trade days, save and except infants of tender years, incapable of sitting up on their own. If taken on the Show floor, these infants must be carried at all times in a child carrier or similar support. All other children under the age of sixteen (16) years are not permitted on the show floor at any time, under any circumstances. Professional daycare is available at The International Centre: room 401 in Hall 4.
This rule also applies to exhibitors.